Monday, August 10, 2026

TRANSFERS!

 Transfers came here today!! I got a new comp named Elder Burtenshaw and I dont know how much about him, just that he has a little less time than me and that hes American 🤷‍♂️. Im gonna miss Elder Adams though he has been a great comp and i have learned so many things from him, and he is gonna be with second my kid Elder Trujillo which is awesome. This transfer was great and met some amazing people and learned a lot. I would say the most I have learned this transfer is the importance of humility and sharing Christ like attributes with others. Nothing too much happened this week, we put a baptismal date for the 29th which is amazing and we are receiving a lot of referrals from members!!


Spiritual Thought: Alma 29: 15-16

15 Behold, they have labored exceedingly, and have brought forth much fruit; and how great shall be their reward!

16 Now, when I think of the success of these my brethren my soul is carried away, even to the separation of it from the body, as it were, so great is my joy.

Summary: Work hard and you will see the rewards

I love you all and hope you have an amazing week 🤠🫶 

Heres the google photos:














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home