Friday, July 17, 2026

MY CONFIRMATION!

Dad it finally happened, it took a year but it happened. Ive been reading the book or mormon (almost everyday) and praying (especially in cañete) to see if this is the true church and what im teaching is true. To be honest thats what ive been seeming down trodden the past week. Yes a little with time but my faith was being shaken a ton. I had a lot of doubts what ive been doing recently (Idk if it happened to you but it happened to me a ton recently) and even knowing if there was the true church. My faith has been shaken if im being quite honest. But I kept reading and praying to see if it's true and not too much happened. I felt peace while praying so I took that as my answer, but today we taught the restoration with our friend Katriel and we got to thr part about Jospeh Smith and him receiving the keys to be a prophet from Peter, James and John, and then the power to baptize from John the Baptist. And at the end of explaining Joseph Smith I asked the friend "how we you know that what we are teaching are true?" And he said praying like Joseph Smith did and I said "yes exactly, and what else?" And he said he didnt know. And then i pulled a book of mormon out of my bag and out of no where starting tearing up (for the record whenever I tear up or cry its because im talking or doing something and this was out of no where). And i heard the strongest voice while pulling out the Book of Mormon say "this is the true church, and what you are teaching are true, do not doubt yourself." And then i gave the strongest testimony ive ever given in my life. I testify everyday and this one was way different, I truly testified because I KNOW with all my heart that what im teaching is true. I was testifying that this is the true church and that the book of mormon was translated by Joseph Smith and is the word of God. And that the power of prayer is real.


Dad I cant explain it with enough words, I truly know with all my heart without doubts that this is the true church and that it changes lives. And that the Book of Mormon isnt just stories or a book but the words of God. The mission is something marvelous and I am so grateful for it and what its done for me. It took a year to be so firm in this church now but its all worth it. July 17, 2026 is when I gained a true and firm testimony of thus church

Love you pops hope you have a good night. Also I wanna hear if you had a similar story if you have one🫶

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home