Monday, September 7, 2026

MORE MIRACLES IN CANETE!

Im sorry Elder Baker for another late one, no me quemes papi πŸ™

These past weeks have been absolutely amazing and way too good to me and im so appreciative for it. We have seen so much success here and the Lords hand has been in this work but let me give yall some updates:

- Shantall got baptized last week! πŸŒŠ
- Walter got baptized yesterday! πŸŒŠ
- Our friend Mayli gets baptized this Friday! πŸŒŠ
- Our other friends Karla and Akemy get baptized on the 20th! πŸŒŠ

I wanted to tell the story of Walter and his conversion with yall: So his wife got baptized a month ago (and she was a Jehovas Witness) and he has just told us that he only likes to listen to the missionaries and nothing else, but he played a huge in his wifes baptism, he really supported her and helped her make progress in baptism which was awesome and i had the feeling he would progress because of the amount of support he gave to his wife. And then one day (when my Uncle Bryant came proslyeting with us) we taught about temples and my uncle gave a powerful closing prayer and after that prayer Walter pulls me aside and says "elders I want to be baptized" out of no where and it was amazing. And then a lesson after that I asked him what changed and he said while smiling (he never smiles) "I saw Jesus and you (referring to me) saying I need to get baptized and i felt so peaceful and I knew it was right." Now I dont know how i feel about that experience and i do not wanna come off as prideful but im very happy he felt good after that and thats the part that makes me happy.

Like I said a few times, these past weeks have been awesome and im super grateful for the success the Lord is giving me. As long as you are in the right place at the right time doing the right things, miracles are bound to happen. These transfers in CaΓ±ete have been life changing for me and my personal conversion to this gospel and im so grateful. I know this gospel is true and that the church of Jesus Christ changes lives. He lives!! πŸ˜

I love you all and hope for the best this week πŸ«Ά



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home