I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE!
Just took an amazing temple trip with our converts Haydee (who got baptized on the white night, July 25th) and her husband Walter (who got baptized sunday night) and the SECOND we stepped on the temple ground the biggest smile hit their faces and they loved it so much. We had to leave early so we could get back to the area but Haydee has her recommend and even printer out the name of her dad who passed away and a member will be baptized for him!!! Walter got baptized sunday night and couldn't get sustained by the ward in time for his recommend so we stayed outside and talked to him and even some friends in teaching came!! Today was an amazing day and i loved seeing their faces when they saw the temple, sometimes I feel like we take for granted the 20 min drive to the only place on Earth that feels like heaven (except for moms cooking
) and the true power the temple has. Today was a super edifying day for me and im so grateful for all of the blessings in the mission. Haydee and Walter even want to get sealed in a year and if its confirmed then thats the date we visit Peru again because I want to be there on that special day and see them get sealed for all of eternity. I know this gospel is true and the power of the temples is REAL. The amount of peace and love I felt today was unreal even though I didn't even enter into the temple. The plan was to go in and pray about classes and college but the second I walked in I felt super strongly a voice say "stay out there and be with the others" so we stayed and im so happy i did that, because looking back i was only thinking about myself in the trip but it was really about Haydee and Walter and their experience today. This is the church of Jesus Christ and families truly can be together forever thanks to the binding powers of the temples. I love you family and im starting to really appreciate the example mom and dad set by being sealed in the temple and giving us kids the opportunity to live together forever
. Super great day here in Peru. Im forever grateful for this 2 year service im giving to the Lord. The mission is life changing!!
) and the true power the temple has. Today was a super edifying day for me and im so grateful for all of the blessings in the mission. Haydee and Walter even want to get sealed in a year and if its confirmed then thats the date we visit Peru again because I want to be there on that special day and see them get sealed for all of eternity. I know this gospel is true and the power of the temples is REAL. The amount of peace and love I felt today was unreal even though I didn't even enter into the temple. The plan was to go in and pray about classes and college but the second I walked in I felt super strongly a voice say "stay out there and be with the others" so we stayed and im so happy i did that, because looking back i was only thinking about myself in the trip but it was really about Haydee and Walter and their experience today. This is the church of Jesus Christ and families truly can be together forever thanks to the binding powers of the temples. I love you family and im starting to really appreciate the example mom and dad set by being sealed in the temple and giving us kids the opportunity to live together forever
. Super great day here in Peru. Im forever grateful for this 2 year service im giving to the Lord. The mission is life changing!!Huge bonus: I somehow saw Elder Lagon and Robinson today!!!! Elder Lagon was my first district leader in the mission (hes the model that was born and lives in the Philippines and speaks 5 languages) and he finishes his mission in a week and a half. And Elder Robinson lived in my house in Ayacucho for a transfer and was Braxtens MTC comp. They are comps right now and it was super cool seeing them and saying bye to Lagon for now (he wants to move to Utah)
This is Elder Lagon and Elder Robinson and here are the photos of Haydee and Walter (Walter is happy i swear, he just doesnt smile in photos hahaha). Also idk why my comp looks faded







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home