Monday, September 21, 2026

LAST NIGHT IN CANETE!

Tonight was amazing!!!! We had a good party and ate some more tacos and played games. And everyone got up and shared their experiences with me and what they loved (I got a little uncomfortable because it was kinda awkward but it was nice of them). Francisco also came right as I was leaving and it surprised me and I got sooo happy and I gave him the shirt and he loved it! The whole ward been sending messages too it been really really nice of them. They are good people. They have been thanking for me what Ive done in the ward and and ward council. And as I was walking home a recent convert called (she's the sister of the girl we baptized yesterday) and she said she had a gift and a made me a wallet and a knitted rose. I love Canete and all of the people ive met here! Love Francisco and his smile. He's been through everything and he's still standing firm in the gospel. I have no excuse to not attend church after the mission because of him. 








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home